From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:52 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Putting Jaws to sleep or no speech

Adrian, I put on keyboard help, then pressed insert plus spacebar. I got a
pair of ascending click tones just like when help was off. Any following
keypress did nothing obvious.

In the past, maybe back to version 8, I could press insert plus control plus
s and get a list of synthesizers (now voice profiles). One of them was no
speech. No speech is not there any more. I thought of creating a new voice
profile which had speech turned off and using it when I wanted braille only;
but I can't figure out how to get it done.

Any further suggestions? Thanks.
Howard