From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of SingingHearts
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 2:05 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Is it possible to remove older versions of JFW without adversely effecting
the current version in use? If so, how? When I try to use the add/remove
feature in the control panel, the installation wizard starts to come up.
Obviously I'm not interested in that since I'm trying to uninstall it.

Perplexed,
Tina C., who's trying to streamline things on her terribly cluttered desktop
PC

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are possible
with God."