Re: 5th time - to unsubscribe

Sieghard,

       My guess, and that's all it is, is that there is "signature detection" going on and things below the dividing line for the signature content are skipped.  Most don't read these "in real life" and I'm wondering if there's some sort of sensitivity to same going on either by Thunderbird or the screen reader.

        I've certainly never tweaked such a setting, but I would not be in the least surprised that it exists, and if I had to bet I'd lay money on the "in the screen reader settings somewhere" side.