Re: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

go to the old one and uninstall. Make sure you do not delete shared components.

-----Original Message-----
From: SingingHearts
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 1:04 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Removing Older Versions of JFW

Is it possible to remove older versions of JFW without adversely
effecting the current version in use? If so, how? When I try to use
the add/remove feature in the control panel, the installation wizard
starts to come up. Obviously I'm not interested in that since I'm
trying to uninstall it.

Perplexed,
Tina C., who's trying to streamline things on her terribly cluttered desktop PC

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard