Re: 5th time - to unsubscribe

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I think those monthly reminders contain our information, but, I'll admit, I haven't read one lately.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 1:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Even if you use the unsubscribe address you will likely receive a
confirmation message that requires user action. However when I have
used that in the past very often those messages get shunted to my spam
folder and I have to go looking for them rather than just see them in
my inbox like a normal message.

On 5/31/17, netbat66 <netbat66@gmail.com> wrote:
many people like me don't even have a password.
i've never been to the web site to log in.