From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vic
Beckley
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Newby

Hi Lee Anne,

You are so right. I have found the training materials to be fantastic. I
haven't gotten into the help much yet. I have started reading the Basics of
Scripting, though.

I do have one question now. I want the home key to speak the current
character when I am in any kind of an editing situation. I found the
jawsHome script and added a check for the caret and told it to speak the
character if the caret was present. It works everywhere I have found except
in Outlook 2010. Was there an easier way to accomplish this? Why doesn't it
work in Outlook?

Vic