Re: Statistical Software

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I agree.  During my DisplayWrite days,  I found their support to  be platinum—couldn’t have asked for better.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Statistical Software

I would check with IBM.  They claim otherwise, and if your experience is several years old, there is probably a huge difference.  If not, IBM makes it clear that they consider SPSS accessibility a priority, and if it were me, I would give them the chance.  Have them work on any problems.  Have good training materials.  If we give up on companies before they get religion and try harder, then we are cutting off our own potential opportunities.

Tim Ford