From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: May 30, 2017 6:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Banking

It might not be seeing what you entered into the amount field for some
reason, and that is why it is taking you back to that edit field on the
page. This has happened to me on a couple of sites I use at work.
For this, I go back to a prior form element like combo box, edit field,
etc., make sure forms mode is turned on, then tab to the edit field I was
having problems with and enter the information. Once the information is
entered, I tab to the button and hit the space bar. This has worked for me.
Not sure this is your problem, but worth giving it a try.

Chris

On May 30, 2017, at 8:56 PM, Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>
wrote:

It is "Island Savings Credit Union", and everything else about the site
has been quite navigable.