From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Statistical Software

Tim,

       For the sake of clarity, the title on the page you linked to is:

IBM SPSS Statistics V23 continues to increase accessibility to advanced analytics through new ways to analyze data

         It is definitely not about accessibility in the sense of "via screen readers or other assistive technology."

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker