home phone 773-409-6163
cell phone 913-244-0612
drichardd@earthlink.net

On 5/30/2017 9:26 PM, doug slotten wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marquette,
Ed
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Comments in Microsoft Word
Hello:
I have not yet tried the control + alt + M yet, but I will. I do not relish
having to power down my computer again.
Nevertheless, I will give it a try.
I highlight the words for my sighted colleagues. It brings focus for the
comment to the specific words. The highlighted words have their color
changed, and the pointer leads from those words to the comment box.
Also, JAWS identifies the txt so-highlighted by saying "has comment."
There is no danger that the highlighted terms will end up in the comment.
I have used comments like this for years. It is only recently that there
has been a problem. Perhaps it is just JAWS, but perhaps it is a recent
Word update coupled with JAWS.