From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: May-30-17 10:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows update screen

I am finding that neither Window Eyes, NVDA or Jaws will read the screen for
the windows update.
Here is what I do.
Hit the start button and in the edit box type windows update and hit enter.
The next screen has a button for checking for updates as well as a lot of
other info. I can tab through some of the items but I can find no way to
read the screen line by line with the arrow keys or mouse keys.
Why is this screen so difficult to read?