From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:40 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: A Music player

I personally don't like winamp, I use itunes. There is itunes scripts
availible but I use mine without any scripts and without any problems.
Apparently the scripts adds a lot of shortcuts but I never needed
anything more than tab, F6, space and the arrow keys. Some people
don't like the way itunes diggs in to your music and rearanges it in a
way but I personally like it and I have about 70 GB of music, If you
have any other questions about itunes just ask.

On 11/11/11, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
vlc, Winamp, iTunes ...

At 01:07 PM 11/11/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement music player for
Windows
media player? I'm currently using the media player in Windows 7
but it's
kind of annoying when the shuffle is on and it plays the same song
back to
back.

And it's probably a real old thing to ask but can anyone let me
have the
best of the singing JAWS.

Dondi