Re: On Line Banking

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

did you try the Jaws cursor? and the shift +

On 5/30/2017 4:52 PM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:
No ad blocker.
The pass through, insert 3, did nothing.
Insert plus space bar and left mouse nothing,
And I cannot remember the toggle for the touch cursor.
Thank you for all of your suggestions.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: May 30, 2017 4:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: On Line Banking

are you useing a add on that will block java scripts. like no script. many pa+ activates the touch cursor
ge control buttons like continue, submit etc. will not activate if the java scripts are blocked.
are you useing a ad blocker? if so try turning off for your banking page.

if the confirmation is a pop up it could also be the firefox popup blocker. try turning this off to see if the page loads.