Re: On Line Banking

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

sometimes you have to use the Jaws cursor to activate the button. insert + - then arrow to the button and press the left click. Or try the touch cursor. On 5/30/2017 3:38 PM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:

Greetings Group,

I am attempting to make a payment on line from my banking site. After entering the information in the appropriate fields I exit the table and arrow down to a pay bills button. When I press space bar or enter on that button the cursor returns to the amount edit field in the payments table, and the people at the bank tell me I should be getting a confirmation page instead. They indicated that it is a technical issue due to my screen reader.

Any suggestions, please?

Jaws 18, Windows 10, IE, all latest build

Thank you,

Kevin.