From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 2:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Comments in Microsoft Word

Ed, I don't use Word 2013, but as a suggestion, try pressing
control+alt+m to add the comment as an alternative to the application
key method. please explain the reason for selecting words relative to a comment? by doing this, might the words that are selected get inserted into the comment, or might you be wanting to do something else?