From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 7:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: strange dropbox issue

Hey guys,

OK, so i've got dropbox up and running, but am running into a strange
problem. I'm running the latest jfw. I wanna send a link to a file.
When i go to dropbox, i see my file lies. Trying to do a shift f10,
and 1 of the options use to be create dropbox link. It's not there.
Any ideas of why? In my system tray it says all my files are up to
date, but just very interesting how it's not working. Any ideas?