Re: file index

Martha Reaney <mreaney@...>

Don,

Have you confirmed what view you have set in File Explorer? You may
want to confirm that you have the detailed view. I'm having a senior
moment and cannot remember how to confirm or change the view setting in
File Explorer, but, I bet someone else on the list will pipe up with
that help. If not, maybe VFO tech support can provide the help.

Good luck!

Martha

On Sat, 27 May 2017 06:23:54 -0700
"Shai" <shaiwol@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Don,
Yes, when I press the insert up arrow command, I do receive the file
or folder name followed by the index number. In my documents folder
for example, when I press the insert up arrow command I get the name
of the folder followed by 2 of 78. This is with JAWS18 on a Windows10
machine.