Re: JAWS & the % of download?

HH. Smith Jr.

Press Control+J

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David & his pack of dogs
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 9:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS & the % of download?

When downloading a file is it possible for JAWS to tell you the percentage of the download?  Or, is it browser driven.  Google does not tell you how much has been downloaded, it tells you nothing till you try to close it.  The same is true for Firefox.  However, Google is the worst of the 2. Both just tell you a file is being downloaded, “Are you sure you want to exit?” So, since I am new to JAWS, I want to know if there is a setting that will tell me the completion percentage of the file being downloaded.