From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria
Campbell
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 8:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: file index

In my documents insert up arrow reads the name of the file or folder, but
the numbering is not correct. I hear this or that of 23 all the time, even
though I may have 100 items.

lucky1inct@gmail.com
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small
things, it does not exist at all.

On 5/27/2017 11:31 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
In my experience, Insert Up Arrow reads the current line.

Bye for now,

Carolyn