Re: What Happened To AVG?

Gene Stevens

And if that machine was new in 2007 it should be quite capable of running Windows 7.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: What Happened To AVG?

You can buy a retail copy of Windows 7 Home Premium on eBay for pretty cheap, in fact, I think I have a Home Premium key around I could give you, then just download the ISO from Microsoft and install it. Running Windows XP these days is pretty unsafe anyways since it gets no more security updates and so on. Here is a link for eBay:

http://wwwebay.com/itm/Windows-7-Home-Premium-32-Bit-by-Microsoft-Full-Version-SP1-w-COA-/331991256204

Regards,

Sieghard