Re: WE and Jaws

Marquette, Ed <ed.marquette@...>

I certainly hope so. WE always handled remote access, particularly Citrix, better than did Jaws. In fact Jaws still will not work with Citrix when it is running in a virtual environment.
Also, the pronounciation dictionaries were far more robust in WE. For instance, for those of us who sometimes dictate using Dragon Naturally Speaking, the wE dictionaries worked great for distinguishing homonyms .

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net> wrote:

Wondering if there is any chance in heck that FS will take a hard look at what Window Eyes might have been doing better than Jaws and incorporate some of those things into Jaws? I fully understand that WE did some things better than Jaws and Jaws does some thing better than WE but maybe a little mingling of the two would end up with a overall better screen reader.

Thank you.