From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: off topic possibly

Nothing to do with USB. Scanning in a photograph will create
a graphical image with no JAWS interpretation. It's not like
the Facebook ability to recognize images -- now that is
amazing technology that can only be possible with billions
of identified images in the cloud to use as a resource.
Forget using it with JAWS on a computer.

Dave