Re: Convenient OCR

Gene Stevens

Adobe Reader is a free one that can be used.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Convenient OCR

What should it open with?

My options are Windows Photo Viewer, Paint Microsoft Word and Office Picture Manager.

Some pdf files I have can open in Balabolka.

Carol

On 5/26/2017 3:00 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Carol,

1st, press enter to open the PDF file!  LOL
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 11:29 AM
Subject: Convenient OCR

Hi,

I would like to read a pdf file with the Convenient OCR program. It is
not working.  I did it once on the first day I received my copy of Jaws.

Steps taken:
located the file in my user folder
pressed jaws key plus spacebar
pressed O and then D

I did the same thing again today.  When I get to the press of the d, I
get a sound and nothing happens.  Is it possible I a) either made a
mistake in what I did, or b) changed something in Jaws that won't allow
me to do this now?

Thanks for the help.

Carol