From: "Carol Smith via Groups.Io" <carollablady=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Convenient OCR

I am sitting here with a HUGE grin on my face because I was able to do it with the first install, but not with the new one. Go figure :)
On 5/26/2017 2:48 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Carol:

I had this exact same problem with an earlier version of Jaws 18 here.

I recently upgraded to Jaws 18.0.2945, and now, Convenient OCR works fine.

Not sure what the issue was with the earlier version, but the update seems to have corrected it.

From what I can tell, you are doing the steps correctly.
I'm using Windows 7 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan