Re: Scanning Photographs

Gene Stevens

No... OB will not do that.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: Scanning Photographs

How about OB 9? I just wanted something that would do the same as taking a picture with an IPhone.  When you go to review it, the V O says something like, “4 people, 3 smiling 1 with disgusted look.”  Yes, my IPhone did say that.  So, could the OB 9 be as intuitive? Or, is this apples, no pun intended, to oranges.