Re: Firefox help needed

And I don't know how to answer that, exactly.   What's speaking is your screen reader, and that's because there's something there that it sees to speak.

I suspect if you uncheck everything under Location bar (except perhaps open tabs, but you might even want to get rid of that) followed by cleaning up your existing history there should be nothing that pops-up for your screen reader to speak.

If that doesn't do it then start looking at the various options under History to try to prevent the storage of certain data and/or use Private Browsing at all times, which will keep nothing and allow nothing to pop up (that isn't already in your regular browser history, and if that is purged then nothing at all).
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker