Re: Firefox help needed

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I am asking if checked will make it not speak or speak.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 2:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox help needed

Dennis,

           Go there and read them.  I, or any other outside individual, cannot tell you which of these options you may or may not want checked and they are self-explanatory (or if you hit one that's not then ask about it specifically).
--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063.332

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker