Re: Convenient OCR

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I don't know how your system is set up, but most systems open PDF's with Acrobat Reader (or some similar product)by default. When you hear the words "empty document," then you initiate Convenient OCR.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Convenient OCR

OK, what am I supposed to open it with, grin. If I press enter on it,
it opens with either the Microsoft image viewer or Balabolka. Of
course, Balabolka can read some pdf files, so it is not necessary to do
anything else. I am truely lost here, as I don't think I pressed enter
on anything the first time.

Carol

On 5/26/2017 2:35 PM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
Did you load the document first?