Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 11:29 AM
Subject: Convenient OCR

Hi,

I would like to read a pdf file with the Convenient OCR program. It is
not working.  I did it once on the first day I received my copy of Jaws.

Steps taken:
located the file in my user folder
pressed jaws key plus spacebar
pressed O and then D

I did the same thing again today.  When I get to the press of the d, I
get a sound and nothing happens.  Is it possible I a) either made a
mistake in what I did, or b) changed something in Jaws that won't allow
me to do this now?

Thanks for the help.

Carol