From what I can tell, you are doing the steps correctly.

I'm using Windows 7 here.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 2:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Convenient OCR

Hi,

I would like to read a pdf file with the Convenient OCR program. It is not working. I did it once on the first day I received my copy of Jaws.

Steps taken:
located the file in my user folder
pressed jaws key plus spacebar
pressed O and then D

I did the same thing again today. When I get to the press of the d, I get a sound and nothing happens. Is it possible I a) either made a mistake in what I did, or b) changed something in Jaws that won't allow me to do this now?

Thanks for the help.

Carol