Re: Outlook Express

Carol Smith

Well, I have OE partially set up.  I can receive messages, but can not send them.  The good thing is that I set it up for imap.  If I want to reply to someone, I can use Thunderbird.

Reading messages in Outlook with Jaws is a breeze.  The program is not cluttered and I can get through my messages at least twice as fast.  So, for now, this will help a lot in getting through all of the extra email.  I know things will slow down as soon as I  am able to get caught up on infirmation I am gleaning from the three new lists, plus the heavier than normal traffic from the other group I belong to.

Thanks again for the link.

Carol

On 5/26/2017 9:22 AM, Gene Stevens wrote:
Found something interesting last night. I found a copy of Outlook Express 6 that seems to be running quit well on windows 10 V1607.

As I'm not a high Email user and I don't much like the Mail App I thought I'd give it a shot since there seem to be issues with Thunderbird.

So if some of you are old enough to remember OE and don't like the offerings of today perhaps this is a good solution for you.