How To Customize The Status Bar

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

To show number of lines, line number, or many other options  in the status bar in Word try the following:
1. Press F6 until Status bar is highlighted.  Or, until you hear Jaws report, Status Toolbar.  It should be the 2nd press of the F6 key.
2. Press Shift + F10 to show options.  This keystroke must be used because a right mouse click or pressing the application key will not.
3. Down arrow through the available options, and when you have found line count or something else of interest press the spacebar to check or uncheck
the item.
4. when done making modifications simply press AltF4 or escape key.
5. Review your status line to insure the settings have been properly modified.

Joseph the free tech guy!
All are welcome to write me off list if absolutely any help is needed
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.