Re: Outlook Express

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

I started to use outlook express on my windows 10 machine; then windows came along with an update and removed it, along ith my address book and all my mail. We have no control any more, it seems. Give me DOS!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Stevens" <guy.stevens@att.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook Express

Actually it works quite well on Windows 10 V1607 using Jaws 18 and accessing ATT email addresses. I have had no issues in the nearly 48 hours I've been using it. In fact this entire series of emails has been sent and received using it.

It looks just like I remember it on XP and I have no problems what so ever with it and Jaws.