From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: off topic possibly

Nothing to do with USB. Scanning in a photograph will create a graphical image with no JAWS interpretation. It's not like the Facebook ability to recognize images -- now that is amazing technology that can only be possible with billions of identified images in the cloud to use as a resource. Forget using it with JAWS on a computer.

Dave

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 08:27

I am.  They are pics taken with a camera. I doubt it had a USB port or cable come with it.