From: Dennis L
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 11:14 AM
Subject: Firefox help needed

Hi, how do I prevent Jaws or any screen reader from  saying something like m.yahoo when I start to type an address into the address bar?  I also want to prevent it from showing a list of possible sites that it could be in a list as I type.  I would love to get rid of all search engines but I don’t see how this is possible I looked under search.  I’m using latest Firefox  any help is appreciated.