Re: Outlook Express

Gene Stevens

The spell checker is also available from the same site.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook Express

Thank you.  I am getting enough traffice right now that this would be a good time to test it.  I will put this email account on it and see how it goes.

Carol

On 5/26/2017 10:33 AM, Gene Stevens wrote:
As far as the info provided on the site states yes it will run on Windows 7.

The Windows Mail App is part of Windows 10.

The download link is...