Re: Outlook Express

Carol Smith

Does it work on Windows 7?  I thought it was not supposed to, so that is why I don't have it.  By the time they got most of the bugs out of WLM, I had already gotten used to Thunderbird.  Also, how does Windows Mail work, if it does at all, on Windows 7?  Thankd

Carol

On 5/26/2017 9:22 AM, Gene Stevens wrote:
Found something interesting last night. I found a copy of Outlook Express 6 that seems to be running quit well on windows 10 V1607.

As I'm not a high Email user and I don't much like the Mail App I thought I'd give it a shot since there seem to be issues with Thunderbird.

So if some of you are old enough to remember OE and don't like the offerings of today perhaps this is a good solution for you.