From: Jed Barton [mailto:jed@jedbarton.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:57 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: file associations and audio files

Hey guyts,

OK i am drawing a huge blank. I'm running windows 7 and jfw 18. I am
trying to make it so all my mp3 files play in winamp. When i would
highlight a bunch of them i'd do a right click and i'd have a bunch of
options like q in winamp, play in winamp, etc. I have winamp
installed, but those options aren't coming up. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed

.