True, I jumped to conclusions, but the same windows concepts apply - view and options...

I'll tell my brain and fingers to slow down in the future.

Brenda

On 5/25/2017 3:02 PM, Mario wrote:
I don't think Shirley's problem is in Outlook, it sounds like it's in
File Explorer.
-------- Original Message --------
From: Brenda [mailto:bjnite@windstream.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:49 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reversed Documents List
Not sure of your email program, but in Thunderbird you go to view by
pressing ALT, arrow down to sort and then check or uncheck ascending or
descending. If you are using outlook, it is probably similar.
Brenda
On 5/25/2017 1:25 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Help! I'm running Windows 7 and JAWS 18. Suddenly my "Documents" has
inverted--instead of running from the A's to the Z's, they list from
the Z's to the A's. It's not a big deal, but I'm not used to it and
would really like to get it back where it was. have no idea what made
it reverse.
Not sure if this is a JAWS issue or not, but I'd be grateful if
someone could tell me how to fix it since I'll need to use JAWS to do it.
Thank you in advance.
Shirley
.