Re: repairing Jaws

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

It once had an actual repair option. I haven't had to run it for a while, before the new method involving the command line came into vogue. But in the day it worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: repairing Jaws

It's worth noting that the repair option really isn't much of a repair
option. All it does is remove JAWS and then reinstall it. Saves you a couple
extra steps, but if you've tried a manual reinstall before running the
repair, don't bother running the repair. And if you've already run the
repair and it didn't fix you, a manual reinstall probably won't either.