Re: Reversed Documents List

Shirley Tracy

Thank you so much. So simple, but I didn't know.
Shirley Tracy
author
OPERATION CODE CHARLIE
now available at major book sellers

---- "Carol Smith via Groups.Io" <carollablady=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

=============
While in your list of files, press alt-v (view menu)
Press o for sort order
Press enter on name.
This will return the files to the original sort order.

Carol

On 5/25/2017 1:25 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Help! I'm running Windows 7 and JAWS 18. Suddenly my "Documents" has inverted--instead of running from the A's to the Z's, they list from the Z's to the A's. It's not a big deal, but I'm not used to it and would really like to get it back where it was. have no idea what made it reverse.
Not sure if this is a JAWS issue or not, but I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to fix it since I'll need to use JAWS to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Shirley