Re: Reversed Documents List

Brenda <bjnite@...>

Not sure of your email program, but in Thunderbird you go to view by pressing ALT, arrow down to sort and then check or uncheck ascending or descending. If you are using outlook, it is probably similar.

Brenda

On 5/25/2017 1:25 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Help! I'm running Windows 7 and JAWS 18. Suddenly my "Documents" has inverted--instead of running from the A's to the Z's, they list from the Z's to the A's. It's not a big deal, but I'm not used to it and would really like to get it back where it was. have no idea what made it reverse.
Not sure if this is a JAWS issue or not, but I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to fix it since I'll need to use JAWS to do it.
Thank you in advance.
Shirley