Re: Problem Advancing Beyond First Page Of PDF Articles

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I’ve seen that occasionally.  Can you import or open them in Word?  That should be possible.  Right clicking on the document should give you the option to open in Word.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem Advancing Beyond First Page Of PDF Articles

Hello, everyone.

I am having a problem reading a few PDF articles I have just been sent.

Once I open the attachments, via Adobe Acrobat DC, I find that I cannot advance beyond the first page of each article, either via the arrow keys, or the page up and page down keys.

Interestingly, when I use my arrow keys and the page up or down keys, the visual sscreen advances with no problem.  In other words, Jaws appears to be  stuck on the first page and is unable to advance through the rest of the file.

I’m using Windows 7 and the latest build of Jaws 18 here, along with Adobe Acrobat DC.

Any suggestions would be apreciated.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan