Re: Win 7 VS win 10

Mario,

       Again, I cannot answer that question because use of the download manager is typically something that gets set in the browser itself.  I do not use them though I will occasionally call up the download manager after I've finished downloading something.

       You seem to have IE configured such that when a download is requested it automatically opens the download manager.  I have not used Internet Explorer in years so I cannot tell you where to look in settings for this.

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker