From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:51 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Win 7 VS win 10

Mario,

I can't answer your question. The links I post are direct
download links for MS-Word documents that reside on my Google Drive. In
any browser when I activate them what pops up is the "Save" dialog that
allows you to navigate to wherever you want to save the document and
save it.

These have been the same "forever" now and the behavior has
been 100% consistent when I test it under Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or IE11.
--
*Brian* Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution
is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great
things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely
Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.