Re: Jaws find and find next

Don H

My confusion was that in the Jaws help documentation it shows Jaws key F3 as the find next command when in fact it is only F3 when using it in a web browser. Beginning to think that the documentation for Jaws is somewhat lacking but also know that keeping the documentation current is a major task in itself.

On 5/24/2017 7:29 PM, Chris G wrote:
Hi,
From what I have seen, the JAWS find and find next commands work well in Firefox and Chrome as well as Internet Explorer.
Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actualy having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:05 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws find and find next
Hi, Don. When using Internet Explorer 11, CONTROL plus F works fine for the find command, and F3 works well for the Find Again command. I don't know which browser you are trying to use, but maybe there is a problem with your Windows 10, or maybe you are using another browser besides IE11 which doesn't work well with the F3 Find Again command.
Bill White
Billwhite92701@...