From: Chris G [mailto:jedikent@mysticaccess.email]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:34 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Quicken

Hi Robin,
What about something like Money Talks from APH?
http://tech.aph.org/mt_info.htm
It is a pretty accessible program and sounds like it may do what you want.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actualy having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter
containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free
downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess