Re: Win 7 VS win 10

Mario,

         I can't answer your question.  The links I post are direct download links for MS-Word documents that reside on my Google Drive.  In any browser when I activate them what pops up is the "Save" dialog that allows you to navigate to wherever you want to save the document and save it.

         These have been the same "forever" now and the behavior has been 100% consistent when I test it under Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or IE11.