Re: Vocalizors and their people

Brenda <bjnite@...>

so who is male Siri?

On 5/24/2017 2:30 PM, Mario wrote:
as I know, Karen is Karen Jacobsen of Australia and Daniel is John
Cribbs of England. BTW, Siri is Susan Bennet of Alabama.
-------- Original Message --------
From: Ashleigh Piccinino [mailto:apiccinino@outlook.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:19 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Vocalizors and their people
Hello,
Wouldn’t it be cool if we actually knew these people as they
originally wer/are? However, some/most might’ve died out but left heir
recordings to use for voices with JAWS/decktalk and other things. BY the
way, I believe Caren’s already married to Lee—another Australian, you
know? This is just my opinion.
Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10