From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@insightbb.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:23
Subject: [Bulk] JFW installation annoyance

JAWS is an unusual program in that it doesn't allow shut-down options. When
it is done, it always says, "JAWS has made changes that makes it necessary
to restart your computer. Thn, OK is offered. If pressed, the computer is
restarted. With Escape, the same thing happens. Most programs let one
restart later. It is not so much that I want to restart later, but I would
rather do a full shut-down. I think more potential problems are cleared up
that way.